Embroidery and Garment Printer Training
Garment Printing News
Fourth-Generation Inks Drive DTG Quality Improvements
New inks and better pre-treament advance the speed and quality of inkjet-to-garment printing. Direct-to-garment printing may this year begin to...
Have you ever had customers who wanted to get t shirts printed for a special occasion, only to be shut down by the costs that a t shirt screen printer has to charge for setup? Or have you ever had to have your customers radically adjust their t shirt artwork in...Read More...
Embroidery Business News
The All In 1 Hooper is designed to hoop all
garment sizes. It has 5 boards embedded into
1 device. Adults, Juniors, Toddlers, Infants & Sleeve
Board all collapse independently to adjust to the size
needed. The All in 1 Hooper is the...
The market for chenille embroidery is well established and it’s expanding faster than ever. In addition to the traditional chenille patches for sports clubs, schools and teams, even businesses are looking to chenille to set their logo apart from the rest.Read More...
Market Your Business
Creating your own web site will not just save you money, you will also gain an unbeatable feeling of satisfaction and accomplishmentplus you will have complete controlover your own web site. You'll know exactly how things work behind the scene. No more helplessly...Read More...
What's the Best Embroidery Machine?
- Diagnosing Thread Pull Out's on your Embroidery Machine
- What causes thread breaks/ frays in embroidery thread?
- Fixing looping on your embroidery machine
- thread is frayed after it is cut
- Embroidery Placement & hooping for polo shirts
- My embroidery machine is skipping stitches or not picking up bobbin. Is the hook timing off?
- Commercial Embroidery Dictionary
- Fixing thread breaks on your emboridery machine